Heavy-duty TRS cable with straight to right-angle 1/4-inch connectors, 3 ft./1 m length. Also available in 20 ft./6 m (BCC-20TRA) and 30 ft./9 m (BCC-30TRA) lengths.
Rugged and versatile, BOSS BCC TRS cables are perfect for onstage connections with the GA-FC Foot Controller for BOSS and Roland guitar amps. They’re also great for connecting footswitches and expression pedals to stompboxes and multi-effects, plus audio transfer between sound devices with TRS jacks. Oxygen-free copper wire ensures precise signal transmission with maximum noise rejection, while 24K gold plating keeps the plugs corrosion-free. And in addition to its great looks, the woven outer jacket offers another layer of noise rejection and eliminates tangles over long runs.
- Straight and right-angle plugs for connection versatility
- Oxygen-free copper center conductor
- High-density, oxygen-free copper spiral shielding
- 24K gold-plated 1/4-inch TRS connectors
- Heavy-duty black woven jacket
- Works for both TRS control connections and stereo/balanced audio transfer
- Perfect for use with the GA-FC Foot Controller for Katana, Nextone, Blues Cube, and other BOSS/Roland amps
- Three lengths available
- Lifetime guarantee
Different Lengths for Different Needs
• BCC-3TRA—3 ft./1 m cable for connecting the EV-30 Expression Pedal to a GA-FC Foot Controller, or an EV-30 or FS-series footswitch to pedals and multi-effects.
• BCC-20TRA—20 ft./6 m cable, ideal for connecting a GA-FC to a BOSS/Roland amp on small to mid-size stages.
• BCC-30TRA—Extra-long 30 ft./9 m cable, ideal for connecting a GA-FC to a BOSS/Roland amp on large stages.
- Cable Length
- [BCC-3-TRA] 1 m, 36 inches
[BCC-20-TRA] 6 m, 240 inches
[BCC-30-TRA] 9 m, 360 inches
- 1/4-inch TRS – 1/4-inch TRS Angled
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.