Welcome to Carlingford Music Centre. We hope you enjoy your in-store shopping experience with us.
These terms apply to any Carlingford Music Centre premises ("Store") from which we offer our goods and services, whether owned, leased or licensed by Carlingford Music Centre including premises within a shopping complex, a pop-up store or a designated area at a promotional stand.
So that all our customers and visitors ("Customers") can have a safe and enjoyable experience in our Store, your entry to our Store is granted on the condition that you accept the terms and conditions set out in this document ("Entry Terms").
By entering our Store, you accept and agree to observe the Store Entry Terms. If you do not accept the Store Entry Terms, we respectfully ask that you leave our Store. If having read these Store Entry Terms you continue in Store, you will be deemed to have accepted the Store Entry Terms.
In line with NSW Health and other Government directives, please do not enter our Store if you or someone who is accompanying you or with whom you have been in recent close contact is:
- feeling unwell in any way;
- experiencing flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, a sore throat or fatigue;
- has been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- has visited a known COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days.
Carlingford Music Centre reserves the right to deny entry to you and those accompanying you if:
- in the opinion of our Staff, any person accompanying you appears unwell or to have symptoms that may place other people at risk or pose a danger to public health.
You agree you have entered the Store at your own risk and acknowledge that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Carlingford Music Centre is not responsible for any loss, damage, harm or injury arising from your entry to our Store.
WHILE IN STORE
While in our Store you agree:
- to comply with any reasonable direction given by our staff in relation to the safety of our Customers and Staff or the security of our Store;
- to follow instructional signage regarding entering and leaving the Store, the consumption of food and drink, hygiene, capacity limits, movement through the Store and surveillance;
- to conduct yourself in a manner which does not interfere with, disrupt or offend our Staff or other Customers;
- to make available for inspection any bags, containers, bulky clothing or equipment and any other item as reasonably requested by our Staff for inspection;
- refrain from leaving any item unattended in the Store including a bag or container;
- to keep any stroller, wheelchair or buggy with you and not obstruct the aisles of our Store;
- to ensure children under 16 years of age are accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times; and
- to wear appropriate clothing and footwear at all times.
Customers must not bring the following things into our Store:
- any animal other than an "assistance animal":
- accredited under a State or Territory law to assist a person with a disability to alleviate the effects of disability;
- accredited by an animal training organisation prescribed by the Commonwealth of Australia; or
- trained to assist a person with a disability to alleviate the effect of that disability, and trained to meet the standards of hygiene and behaviour appropriate for an animal in a public place;
Smoking (including e-cigarettes and vaporizers) is prohibited on any Carlingford Music Centre premises including our Stores, workplaces, any area deemed to be hazardous or designated as a no-smoking area.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Carlingford Music Centre reserves the right to:
- exclude or remove any person from the Store for any reason including breach of the Store Entry Terms;
- visually or physically inspect any bag, container or object in your possession while you are on our premises;
- refuse entry to any person who has previously refused to present a bag or container for inspection on request or who has previously been asked to leave the Store for breach of the Store Entry Terms;
- prohibit a Customer from bringing any personal item into our Store as our Staff determine; and
- operate closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras and record any activity in or about our Stores.
Carlingford Music Centre may conduct camera surveillance in and around its Stores. The surveillance may be continuous and ongoing and will be undertaken primarily for the safety and security of Staff, Customers and Carlingford Music Centre's property.
It is a condition of your entry to the Store that you consent to Carlingford Music Centre conducting surveillance in Store.
Surveillance cameras may record data on storage devices for retrieval purposes when there is a security breach or a reportable incident including theft or injury to Staff or a member of the public. A reportable incident is one that is required to be reported to Carlingford Music Centre's management or the NSW Police.
Camera surveillance in and around our Store will not be carried out unless:
- the cameras used for the surveillance (or camera casings or other equipment that would generally indicate the presence of a camera) are visible; and
- signs notifying people that they may be under surveillance are visible at each entrance to the Store.
CHANGES TO STORE ENTRY TERMS
Carlingford Music Centre reserves the right to make changes to these terms from time to time. Any changes to these terms will be published on Carlingford Music Centre's website. Carlingford Music Centre encourages Customers and Staff to periodically review its Store Entry Terms.