Sony C100 Side Address Dual Capsule Multi Pattern Hi-Res Condenser Microphone Mic
No Interest. No account fees. No late fees.
Support: 30 Days
Warranty: 1 Year
The Sony C-100 is a 2-way condenser microphone capable of recording high-resolution material up to 50 kHz and is well suited for capturing vocals and critical instruments. The microphone features selectable pickup patterns with cardioid, omni, and figure-8 to choose from. Additionally, there is a 70 Hz low cut filter to help remove rumble, while the -10dB pad helps the mic accommodate louder signals without distorting.
The 2-way capsule features a 25mm diaphragm for capturing frequencies from 20 Hz to 25 kHz, while the secondary 17mm diaphragm captures from 25 kHz to 50 kHz. The microphone borrows the noise elimination structure used in the C-800G microphone to prevent acoustic vibration resulting in low noise and clear sound. The Sony C-100 ships with a shock mount, wind screen, mic stand adapter, and a carrying case.
- Professional-Quality Sound: Two-way diaphragm structure realizes both broad high range and resonant mid-low range and gives great vocal presence
- Wide Frequency Response: The C-100 microphone has a broad frequency response (20 Hz to 50kHz) and provides superb sound reproduction quality for High-Resolution Audio
- Noise Elimination Construction: Two-part metallic body structure employed in C-800G microphone prevents acoustic vibration resulting in low noise and clear sound
- Switchable Polar Patterns: The C-100 microphone features switchable cardioid, omni-directional, and figure-8 polar patterns for various recording applications
- Low-Cut Filter: Low-cut filter switch helps eliminate low-frequency noise and proximity effect
- Pad Switch: A -10dB pad switch on C-100 microphone provides added headroom and minimizes distortion caused by transient peaks.