The guitars that make up the Seagull Coastline series represent one of the world's outstanding values in acoustic guitars. The back and sides of the Coastline series models are made from a three-layer lamination of Wild Cherry wood. With a sound that lands somewhere between the mellow tone of a Mahogany guitar and the bright sound of Maple, Wild Cherry has proven itself to be an excellent tone wood. Grown locally, Wild Cherry is also an ecologically friendly choice. Coastline series guitars feature very smooth necks made from Silver Leaf Maple.
The Coastline Spruce is an ideal choice for players who prefer the brighter (more high frequencies) sound of a Select Solid Spruce top.
- Top : Select Pressure Tested Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides : Wild Cherry
- Neck : Silver Leaf Maple
- Fingerboard & Bridge : Rosewood
- Tusq® nut and compensated saddle
- Finish : Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish