Schroeder #50J Violin Only 4/4
The Schroeder #50J has a lovely bright tone with a little bit more projection than the Schoenbach #120. It has an attractive golden-honey varnish that reflects its beautiful, sweet tone. Its good quality boxwood pegs and modern tailpiece make tuning easier, eliminating the hassles normally associated with cheaper violins. The Schroeder #50J violins are most suitable for players at a fourth grade AMEB standard or below.
These instruments are beautifully hand crafted in China and professionally set up by our Luthiers in our workshop.
Features* Spruce top with maple back and sides
* Inlaid purfling
* Boxwood pegs and chinrest
* Ebony fingerboard
* Tailpiece with fine tuning adjusters in-built
* D’Addario Pro Arte or Pirastro Tonica strings.
This violin is available on it’s own or as an outfit.Outfit Includes:* Violin
* Arrow shaped student case with back straps
* Kreisler student bow - wooden with horsehair
* Student rosin
|Last Updated||2022-08-08 07:14:27|