Specially designed for music products and accessories, the CB-BU10 provides a protective, well-organized home for your gear while traveling around town and beyond. This quality backpack-style bag is ideal for carrying a BOSS multi-effects processor or Loop Station plus cables, pedals, footswitches, and other essentials. Along with a main compartment, there’s a slim pocket for a laptop or tablet and over ten additional areas to manage and secure your stuff. Lightweight and extremely rugged, the CB-BU10 is the ultimate utility gig bag for modern musicians.
- Specially designed backpack for traveling with music gear
- Maximum protection with reduced weight (1.6 kg/56 oz.)
- Durable construction with high-quality 1680D polyester exterior material
- Large backpack straps and carrying handle with comfortable padding
- Thick cushioning and side/bottom impact panels
- Main compartment with soft lining and adjustable hook-and-loop strap for securing gear
- Sub compartment with soft lining for a laptop, tablet, or low-profile accessories
- Over ten internal and external areas for stowing various accessories
- Long rubber bottom feet for stability and impact protection
- Padded sponge mesh back for carrying comfort
- Adjustable chest strap for balanced load distribution
- Strap for attaching to the BOSS BCB-1000 pedalboard
- Custom BOSS zipper pulls
Your Everything Bag
Every element of the CB-BU10 was conceived with the working musician in mind. The large main compartment and slim pocket are lined with soft velvet material to protect your valuable gear, while the padded sides and bottom feature internal panels to shield from impacts. Numerous accessory areas provide all sorts of places to stow various items, and the internal zipper pulls are fabric-covered to eliminate surface scratches. When you’re ready to move, the padded handle, straps, and mesh back offer maximum comfort for carrying over long distances.
The CB-BU10 is built to last with top-quality materials and construction throughout. The high-grade 1680D polyester exterior is rugged and protective, and the robust handle and straps are fully integrated for a premium carrying experience. Two long rubber feet on the bottom provide extra impact protection and stability when standing the bag on end. And since everyone likes to travel as light as possible, we’ve minimized weight while maintaining great protection and durability.
For Gigging Guitar and Bass Players
The CB-BU10 is perfect for carrying the current BOSS range of streamlined processors, including the GT-1000, GX-100, ME-80, and others. And there’s still plenty of room left over for FS-series footswitches and EV-series expression pedals, as well as a tuner, cables, and other items.
For Looping Musicians
If you perform with one of the latest BOSS Loop Stations, the CB-BU10 is a must-have item. The large compartment can fit the RC-505mkII or RC-600, and the versatile pocket system provides lots of spaces to secure microphones, cables, external footswitches, headphones, a laptop, and more.
- Main Material
- Size and Weight
- Dimensions (excluding protruding parts)
- 333 x 234 x 538 mm
13-1/8 x 9-1/4 x 21-3/16 inches
- 1.6 kg
3 lbs 9 oz
- *The specifications are subject to change without notice.