Oxygen music has a huge range of music theory books, including Music Theory for Young Children by Ying Ying Ng - published by Poco Studio.
This series of four books uses a fun and novel way to teach children the fundamentals of music theory from beginner to Grade 1 level.
- Motivating: Fun, interactive activities, games and worksheets that introduce all the essentials in a progressive manner.
- Innovative: Efficient, effective teaching that makes learning easy, interesting.
- Focus: Carefully crafted activities to tackle common weaknesses and problems.
- Modular: Difficult, complex concepts introduced in a digestible, modular form.
- Standard: Standard musical words and terms used consistently throughout.
Level 2 book.