Designed and built in America, the Leslie Pedal allows the distinctive rotary, moving sound of a Leslie to be added to any guitar, bass, keyboard, or studio rig.
Derived from the state-of-the art Digital Leslie onboard the new Hammond Sk series stage keyboards and the flagship B-3mkll Organ, the Leslie Pedal evokes vintage 122 and 147 Leslies, and the Model 18, basis of the classic Vibratone Guitar cabinet made famous by Stevie Ray Vaughn and others. The fourth model replicates the distinctive PR-40 stationary speaker cabinet, which was standard issue with Hammond Organs in the 50's and 60's, and a "secret weapon" for many vintage studio guitar recordings.
Rotary controls allow adjustment of virtual mic placement, ramp up and down speeds, overdrive, horn and bass balance, EQ and overall volume. Three footswitches provide true bypass, speed and brake control, stereo in/out. A gain switch allows the Leslie Pedal to be used in a guitar effects chain, or direct inject into a sound reinforcement system/keyboard amp.
- Accurate modeling of 4 classic Leslie speakers
- Models the 122, 147, Model 18, and PR-40 cabinets
- Speed, brake, and bypass footswitches make using the pedal easy
- Set up and down speeds, horn and bass balance, and virtual mic placement
- Add a touch of overdrive for the perfect Leslie sound
- Stereo I/O
- Accommodates keyboards, organs, bass, guitar and more
- Pedal type: Rotart
- Inputs: 2 x instrument
- Outputs: 2 x TS