Developed with the aid of top professionals including lead artist Roger ingram, the 1600i makes a sweeping statement about lead playing in ensembles of all sizes and styles.
The 1600i features a .453" bore, yellow brass body and a 4.8" handcrafted B1 bell with heavy bead and enhanced bell ferrule. The combination of these two features creates an instrument with exceptional dispersion, clarity, and tone. This model also features a reverse leadpipe and professional two-piece valve casing with nickel silver balusters and includes stainless steel valves and a vertical third valve stop.
The 1600i is available in a clear lacquered (1600i) or silver-plated (1600is) finish. Players can customize their horn with the pearl inlaid or metal finger buttons, regular or light action springs, and standard or heavy weight bottom valve caps. Also included are the special XO nodal Stabilizers that reduce the gaps that normally contribute to turbulence and excessive resistance.
- XO Model
- Medium .453" Bore
- Lacquered Finish
- Hand crafted 4.8" B1 bell
- Reverse rose brass leadpipe
- Stainless steel pistons
- Two-piece valve casing
- Elliptical and rounded tuning slides
- Pearl inlaid and metal finger buttons
- Regular and light-action spring sets
- Standard and weighted bottom valve caps
- 1st valve slide thumb saddle
- 3rd valve slide throw ring and vertical stop
- XO Series Tourlite case