IK Multimedia iRig-Mix iOS/Android DJ Mixer 2 Channel
iRig™ MIX is the first mobile mixer for iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. iRig MIX offers the same controls you would expect from a professional DJ mixer (crossfader, cues, EQ and volume controls, etc.) in an ultra-compact mobile mixer that can be used with a huge variety of iOS DJ mixing and other apps.
It is a complete DJ system for rehearsing, performing and recording. The lightweight and slim design of the iRig MIX allows it to be easily carried in a regular iPad bag. For the first time on any DJ mixer - iRig MIX can be used for mixing any type of audio source (coming from mp3 players, CD players, etc.) with an iOS device using automatic tempo matching and beat syncing. This is accomplished with X-Sync, a feature that works in combination with the DJ Rig free app from IK Multimedia that is included with iRig MIX.
iRig MIX includes 4 free apps (downloads from the iTunes app store): DJ Rig, the new professional DJ mixing app from IK, AmpliTube, the most popular iOS guitar amp and effects app, VocaLive the processing app for vocalists, and GrooveMaker, the loop based beat and groove making app.
- 2 stereo inputs with gain, bass, treble and volume controls, independent cue on each channel with LED indication and channel cross-fader
- Instrument/microphone/extra input with volume control can be processed by iOS apps (such as AmpliTube, VocaLive)
- Stereo output with RCA connectors, master level and LED meters
- High quality, pristine sound
- Quality headphone output for master or cue monitoring with independent volume control
- Input switch splits Input 1 into dual-mono for use with DJ mixing apps on a single iOS device
- “X-Sync” mode allows auto-sync with any audio source using the included DJ Rig free app
- Can be powered with the included AC adapter, battery pack and laptop USB ports
- Includes 4 free apps: DJ Rig, AmpliTube, VocaLive, GrooveMaker
For more information, please visit the manufacturer's website.
|Last Updated||2022-05-14 05:21:42|