Ibanez Artstar Vintage ASV100FMD Electric Guitar
There's something irresistible about a vintage guitar well worn with battle scars, earned throughout years of hard use. Like a favourite old leather jacket, it immediately feels familiar. Now, Ibanez proudly offers Artstar Vintage the alternative to pricey vintage instruments. The Artstar Vintage "ageing" process applies to hardware and other appointments, as well as the body, giving each guitar a convincingly real, worn appearance.
- neck type Artstar 3pc Mahogany/Maple set-in neck
- body Flamed Maple top/back/sides
- fretboard Bound Ebony fretboard w/Acrylic & Abalone block inlay
- fret Medium frets w/Artstar fret edge treatment
- bridge ART-1 bridge
- tailpiece Quik Change III tailpiece
- neck pickup Super 58 (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup Super 58 (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- factory tuning 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- string gauge .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- nut Bone Nut
- hardware colour Antique chrome
- Scale 628mm/24.7"
- a: Width at Nut 43mm
- b: Width at Last Fret 57mm
- c: Thickness of 1st 23mm
- d: Thickness at 12th 24mm (at 9F)
- Radius 305mmR
- a: Length 19 1/4"
- b : Width 15 3/4"
- c: Max Depth 2 5/8"