Your Cart Is Empty!
Here at Zoom we've been building innovative, great-sounding products for the past thirty years. But with the revolutionary H6—the most versatile portable recorder ever—the bar is raised further still.
Four interchangeable input capsules—X/Y, MS, Shotgun, and Dual XLR/TRS Combo—make the H6 the ultimate chameleon of the audio world, and its advanced preamps make it the best-sounding one too.
Whatever your application—live recording, professional film/video work, or broadcast ENG (electronic news gathering), etc.—the H6 can handle it with ease.
- Interchangeable input capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lens of a camera
- Six-track simultaneous recording
- Four mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Gain controls (real knobs!) and -20dB pads for each input
- Phantom power for all main inputs: +12/+24/+48V
- Large full-color LCD display, angled so it's easy to read in all environments
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 128GB
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Auto-record, Pre-record and Backup-record functions mean that you'll never miss that
- perfect take
- Multitrack to stereo internal mixdown
- Independent monitor and playback mixes
- Virtual VU meters
- Voice memo and up to 99 marks per recording
- Overdubbing, up to 99 takes
- Built-in effects, including low-cut filtering, compression and limiting
- Onboard MS decoding
- Normalize, Divide and Trim editing
- Chromatic tuner and metronome
- Loop Playback with user-defined start and stop points
- Variable playback speed, from 50% to 150%
- Variable pitch per track without affecting playback speed
- USB port for data exchange to and from computer
- Multichannel and stereo USB audio interface for PC/Mac/iPad
- Camera strap mounts
- Mounts directly to DSLR or camcorder with optional HS-01 Hot Shoe Mount adapter
- Accepts standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Over 20 hours of operation with 4 AA alkaline batteries The Ins and Outs.
|Free Shipping||Free Ground Shipping|
Unless otherwise stated on our website, the prices shown include GST but do not include tuning, lessons, installation, delivery or freight insurance.
We have the power at our discretion to not only MATCH but even BETTER a price offered to our clients by an authorised competitor. For more information please contact us and be ready to do business. Conditions apply.
Our Website uses live integrated pricing and inventory systems allowing us to receive qty and pricing updates live from our suppliers, as a result there can be cross matches between products. Although is rare pricing may not be accurate.
Unless you are paying for your order under an available finance plan or lay-by, full payment for all orders including orders for products that Carlingford Music Centre needs to receive from our suppliers must be made at the time the order is placed. Ownership of goods does not pass to the customer until full payment is received by Carlingford Music Centre.
We have facilities for VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, PayPal, Money Order, Bank Cheque or Direct Deposit. Additional time is required for processing Money Order, Bank Cheque or Direct Deposit. Overseas orders are at the discretion of Carlingford Music Centre.
We offer a two-month lay-by when a 20% minimum deposit is paid on products clients wish to purchase. Regular fortnightly payments are requested and all goods remain at Carlingford Music Centre until the full payments are made.
Finance options are available ranging from 3 to 24months.
Please discuss with us what suits your personal budget. We have a huge range of interest-free finance options available. Please see Lombard website or see in store for more details. This offer is to approved customers only.
Please note: Shipping prices quoted on this website are for Australian Metro City's and Selected International Countries
We currently support international order up to 2kg on our website. Orders larger than 2kg will require you to contact us for a quote. We currently ship online to the following countries.
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay, Venezuela
Certain products may need to be ordered from suppliers and delays can occur depending upon availability of goods from suppliers. This may, on occasions include products where current stocks are sold out or other unforeseen circumstances occur.
Naturally, every effort will be made to acquire the product on behalf of our customers in a timely manner. However, to avoid frustration, we recommend that you check the expected delivery time before placing your order by calling +61 (02) 9873 2333 or emailing us email@example.com
Certain products may not be available where the existing stock is exhausted or suppliers are unable to meet orders from Carlingford Music Centre. Where this occurs and you have already placed an order and paid in full we will notify you as soon as possible after we become aware of the non-availability and will refund or credit your purchase price in full.
As prices, product, descriptions and availability can change very quickly and without notice, Carlingford Music Centre does not warrant accuracy or completeness of information on this website and will not be responsible for any typographical errors or faults in illustrations, pictures or descriptions. Pictures of products are for illustration only and the actual product can differ from the picture shown.