Back when Grover started building and “hot rodding” guitars, he was creating greatly improved versions of some of the most popular, but then fading, instruments of the day. Originally, the shop was in San Dimas, California, but soon moved across the road into the City of Glendora. It is in honour of the true home of Grover’s beginnings as one of the world’s greatest guitar innovators that we have named our new line of bolt-on neck instruments “Glendora™”.
- Body of Light Ash
- Maple neck with maple fingerboard
- Dot inlays
- 25.5” scale length
- Compound neck radius set at 10? – 14?
- “Habanero™” pickups as standard
- Control configuration: Volume/Tone/Pickup Selector Switch
- Tuners are Hipshot staggered locking
- Original Floyd Rose locking tremolo bridge
- Custom GJ2 Hardshell Case included
- Pre-aged finish
- Chrome hardware