Compact, powerful stompbox featuring award-winning Aura® Acoustic Imaging technology that restores a studio-miked sound to your resophonic pickup. Pre-loaded with 16 custom Fishman Aura Images created and used by Jerry Douglas specifically for resophonic guitars.Easy to set up and use, The Jerry Douglas Aura Imaging Pedal eliminates intrusive stage noise and expensive microphone setups, allowing you to reveal the true, unique voice of your instrument on stage or in the studio.Called “dobro’s matchless contemporary master,” by The New York Times and lauded as “my favorite musician” by no less than rock legend John Fogerty, Jerry Douglas could have been a musical innovator on any number of instruments. However, as a teenager, Douglas adopted the then relatively obscure and unexplored Dobro, and that decision has helped him carve out a unique place in American music.By discovering the capabilities of this expressive instrument during a period of intense creativity in acoustic music, Douglas has wielded incalculable influence on bluegrass and its many related genres.
- 16 custom Fishman Aura Images created and used by Jerry Douglas specifically for resophonic guitars
- Volume, Blend, and Image Select controls
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- Bypass/Mute foot switch
- Input Trim with Clip/Low Battery indicator
- Runs on 9V battery or power adapter
- 24-bit A/D/A; 32-bit internal processing
- Dimensions: 5.6L x 4W x 2.1H
- Processor: 32 bit processing
- Material: Durable all-metal construction
- Dimensions: 5.6"L x 4"W x 2.1"H
- Power: 9-Volt battery or optional adaptor power
- Battery Life: 27 hours
Sorry, no preview available.