- All Original (except upgrade Abalone markers)
- 34" scale
- EXTREMELY Rare Matalic BLUE Burst finish
- The controls are: two stacked pots (volume/pan, treble/bass boost), and a rotary selector switch with a passive, two active and one standby playing position.
- Neck is extremely solid 32 Muilt Layer ROCK MAPLE (tung oil Music Man like feeling comfort)
- Ebony Fingerboard (magnificent multi colour Abolone shell markers)
- Hard-case included!
if you would like to "D" tune your "E" string almost instantaneously, without changing string tension and not having to transpose, this is it! Factor 4 got its name from ergonomics, the study of the relationship between people and their working environment. Also known as Human Factors, this science was the foundation for the engineering parameters and the inspiration for the name.
Function and balance were addressed by designing a body mounted tuner/bridge module to redistribute weight, making the Factor 4 series absolutely not head heavy. Tuning knobs mounted at comfortable 35 degrees from the body make tuning easy, fast, and accurate.
The Factor 4 bass hangs perfectly balanced around your body, in the proper playing position keeping player fatigue to a minimum. Because you're using less energy to keep your bass in a natural playing position, you'll find playing less tiring and more inspired.
All Specifications subject to change