VHT Classic 18 - 18 Watt Tube-driven amp
VHT Classic 18 Combo Amp
This amp is one of the most responsive guitar valve amps
you will play for under $1000!!!
It is a class AB vintage style single channel amp with a celestion 12 inch greenback speaker.With just a turn of your volume control, you can go from sparkling clean to that gnarly bluesy break up and be thinking your at the "crossroads". Turn it up a bit more and you've got that gritty classic rock thang which is about to bite someone's face off!!!
The Classic 18 is a vintage-style single channel Class A/B amplifier assembled with a Celestion Greenback. Full of classic character and amazingly touch-sensitive, this amp can go from soft to loud with a simple adjustment from your guitar's volume.
18 Watts RMS from 2 x EL84s
2 x 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
12" Celestion Greenback Speaker
Vintage-Style Spring Reverb Tank with on off footswitch included
High Grade 11-ply Finger-Jointed Birch Plywood Cabinet Covered in Black Tolex
1. High Input Jack: Connect the cable from the instrument's output jack to this jack if it has an average output (i.e., Strat-Style and Les Paul Style guitars). Always use an undamaged, shielded instrument cable.
2. Low Input Jack: Connect the cable from the instrument's output jack to this jack. This jack is provided for instruments that have extremely
high outputs (i.e., active pickups) that can result in distortion when connected to the HIGH INPUT JACK. Always use an undamaged, shielded
3. Gain: Use this control to adjust the preamp level. Higher Gain settings allow more overdrive into the sound.
4. Bass: Use this control to adjust the low frequency level. Turning this knob clockwise to boost the bass tone, counter clockwise to cut
the bass tone accordingly. Center position (straight up) provides no cut or boost.
5. Middle: Use this control to adjust the middle frequency level. Turning this knob clockwise to boost the mid tone, counter clockwise to cut
the mid tone accordingly. Center position (straight up) provides no cut or boost.
6. Treble: Adjusts the high frequency level. Turning this knob clockwise to boost the treble tone, counter clockwise to cut the treble tone
accordingly. Center position (straight up) provides no cut or boost.
7. Reverb: Adjusts the amount of sound reverberation/reflection effect to the guitar’s signal.
8. Master/volume: Overall volume adjustment. Turning this knob clockwise (0-10) increases the overall sound level.
9. Led: LED will be lit when the switch is in the upward position (Power On); LED will be off when the switch is in the downward position (Power
10. Standby Toggle Switch: When this Switch is in the upward position (On), this mode keeps tubes powered-up and avoids delay times
(Time it takes for tubes to warm up) for guitar players between practice sessions. It also lengthens tube lifetime performance.
11. Power Toggle Switch: Use this switch to turn the amplifier on or off.
provides no effects on the signal. Turning the knob clockwise increases the amount of effects to the signal. When the knob is at the Wet position, only the Wet signal (signal from the FX device) is sent to the power amplifier.