Complementing the existing ZED series, the ZED FX has been developed around an FX chipset purely for the new model. The ZED 12FX is is a 12 channel mixer with 16 effects.
The Zed12FX features 6 mono/3 stereo ins, 4 aux, 3-band mid-sweep EQ, LR, USB IO, FX plus optional rack mount.
The Allen & heath DSP engineers have been working hard, crafting and refining beautiful reverb algorithms. The effects are available nowhere else - this quality and integration is only available from the ZED FX.
16 essential time-delay effects add to the already bulging feature set. The mixer is ideal for small groups who don't want to carry around an effects unit with their gear but who still want great quality FX at their gigs and on their recordings.
- Insert points
- High pass filter
- Stereo imaging control on every channel
- 3-band EQ with swept mid
- 4 auxiliary sends (2 pre, 2 post)
- Global 48V phantom power
- 3 dual stereo inputs with 2-band EQ
- Peak and signal indication on every channel
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Master level controls on all outputs
- Easy to use layout - all connections and controls on top surface
- Cakewalk SONAR LE bundled with mixer
- channel mute switches
- stereo return
- 2-track return
- Advanced monitoring facilities
- 1/4" and 3.5mm headphones outputs
- stereo record out
- alternative stereo out
- mono sum of LR output
- main LR
- 12-bar LR meters
- master controls for aux1&2
- 19" rack mounting kit available for ZED-12FX