What was supposed to be an update turned into a different class Domino 3. Now really stereo, with two twin cone speakers and high-performance power amps.
Two independent effect units, with 16 presets each, separately address pairs of the four equally equipped channels (1, 2 and 3, 4).
A little software tool (Windows) connects your laptop with the amp to modify effect parameters and create and save your own effects.
- 2 x 100 watts, dynamic control
- 2 x 8" twin cone stereo speaker system.
- Quad-channel acoustic system
- 32 bit AER digital effect processor with 16 presets.
- PC Software for managing individual effect presets
- 16 kg (35.50 lbs)