The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd Gen is a compact 2in | 2out USB audio interface re-designed to give the very best sound possible, and is packed full of upgrades. Including new super-low latency* operation that will bring confidence to any performance, letting you record and monitor with software effects in real time. New metal gain controls and a ‘flashier’ red metal chassis that is built to go anywhere.
The Scarlett 2i2mk2 now also features the ability to operate at up to 192kHz sample rate with 24-bit depth, for more accurate and natural sounding recordings. The latest Scarlett mic preamp features a more even gain structure, so you can accurately set your levels, and the instrument input has also been completely redesigned so it can handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups. Finally, we have provided analogue protection circuitry across both the inputs and the outputs, to guard your interface against unwanted power surges.
- 2x Improved Scarlett mic preamps offering headroom and minimal distortion
- 2x instrument inputs designed for high-level pickups
- Sample rates up to 24-bit/192 kHz
- Headphone output with gain control
- Low latency and direct monitoring
- 2 1/4-inch balanced jacks
- Durable portable metal construction
- Powered by USB
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- Includes additional plug-ins and loops